Commercial Property

If you own a business, then Commercial Property Insurance is something you need because there are many perils that can affect your business financially. This type of insurance covers your company’s physical assets like your building - if you own one, the contents you own in the building, your equipment, as well as your business income.

The types of events you can be insured for are fire, theft, burglary, vandalism, explosions, storm damages, and water damage from burst pipes to name a few. Coverage for natural disasters like earthquakes or floods can also be purchased .Commercial Property Insurance is usually combined with Commercial Liability in what is called a Package or Business Owner’s Policy.

Give us a call or fill out the form and let us start a conversation about your needs and how we can best serve you and provide you with a quote.